
Gosh, I miss these girls! Some of my best memories of Elim were times with them. Isn't it great how you have a friendship that you can be apart for months and months on end, and the friendship picks up right where it was when you see them? You can totally be yourself around them, and it's like you never were apart.
I got to see Kristin (on the right) today. She was so sweet, she brought me a Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte (yum!). We reminisced about old times and caught up to date with what is happening in each other's lives. Kristin and Jodi are two of my dearest friends, I miss them so much!! (have I already said that?? I think so..) She is a teacher in Brooklyn, she is an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language) She's doing so good, I'm so proud of her. She is also dating a great guy named Brian, they're so good for each other. I wish we all lived closer, but it's neat to be able to still keep in touch and see each other from time to time.
Now I just need to see Jodi! And sorry, Jodes, if you are reading this, this is your picture, I didn't have a recent pic of both of you, so I copied yours...What are friends for?? ;)
I'll write more later...
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
Aww...I miss Kristin, I know her too. Only back in the day we called her "Spaz" for obvious reasons. :)
Post a Comment