Eleven days and counting....Time has flown by! The house is beginning to look bare, and the boxes are piling up. Gotta love moving...
The pictures are off the walls and tightly packed, our clothes are just about packed except for the stuff we still need for work and to relax...We keep saying that if someone gave us a moving van and told us we could leave and pack up all of our stuff today..we'd do it! There's always a weird transition period before you move...you are here, but your mind is always thinking ahead to where you will be.
Last weekend was a movie weekend. We watched three unforgettable films (do you sense the sarcasm? hehe..) 27 dresses (with curse free...best way to watch TV!) 3:10 to Yuma (a western...Dave liked it.never been a fan of the shoot 'em up films myself) and another one about Will Smith who's the last person in NYC who's not a zombie (it shows what an impression it made on my life since I can't remember the title!) I have to say, I didn't like my movie, fell asleep on Dave's movie, and the last movie was okay I guess... ;)
It may be a few weeks before we get internet,so don't think I have abandoned this blog! We will be switching everything over...cars,licenses,insurance,etc so we will
need a few weeks to completely make our transition.
So, goodbye for now...Tennessee, here we come!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment