My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, July 11, 2008

Teeny Tibbs

Well, I had another appointment today and ultrasound. Teeny Tibbs was wiggling around and it's little heart beating fast! I am 10 weeks 1 day, and that's exactly what the baby measured! I am also officially able to resume normal life instead of having to be a couch potato!

I am tired and hungry...I'll write more later. Sorry, no pics, but we do have paper copies, I am not computer savvy. Just imagine a little bean inside a uterus! (hahaha)

3 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear how things were going.

Tired and hungry. That feels like the story of my life.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am soooo happy for you guys. We have been praying for you!!!! How are you adjusting to Tenn.? We miss you guys!!!
Lots of love :)
Sally

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Little tibbs is growing strong!!!