My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Preggy pic! 14 weeks 3 days

excuse the mis-matched pj's!!








Finally! Here are some pics of our new place! I thought I took more than this, because it's actually quite big, but this will give you an idea. And now since I figured out how to transfer my pictures (only took me two years!) I can get up more preggy pics as I get bigger.

I'll write more later...

OB appt tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow you place looks really cute, I love all of the Red White and Blue!

Keep the preggy pics coming! Good luck at the OB

Anonymous said...

Your place looks soooo Cute and so do you!!! How Are you feeling??
Oh, by the way, I would love to make you a baby quilt!!! Let me know what your theme is or what you would like and I will sew one for you. Let me know if you have any particular designs you like to!!! :)

Sarah said...

I can't wait to hear how your appt. goes! Beautiful bump! :)

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

What a great picture of you!

I don't have any photo timelines from being pregnant with Micaiah. I regret that now. Good for you and make sure you update us with pictures every few weeks. :)

Some of us are living vicariously through other pregnant women.