My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A new chapter....

I don't have time to write a huge post, but I wanted to let you all in on something I have known about for a few weeks...we are moving this summer-again!

The school Dave is at is closing its doors, so that's also a door closed for us! We wre pretty frustrated about it a few weeks ago, because we had no intention on moving again, but they give us no choice now. So, as of the first of June, we are packing up and moving back to the Northeast corner of the US, yep, where I grew up! Connecticut!

Dave and I have prayed about it, and he wants to be a teacher in Connecticut, so the logical thing to do would be to go to school in CT and get certified there.

More to come...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little tibbs are moving to ct!!!! Yea! This is so exciting! We have to catch up!

KatelynWaite said...

:)