I wanna be a Mama.
I know I already am, but here on earth, I want to have the job of wiping noses, chasing toddlers, wiping away tears, and kissing little ones goodnight. There are so many aspects of motherhood that I long for. I long to look into a newborn's face and think in my mind, "This is my baby!". I long to rock a little one to sleep. I even look forward to long nights awake with a baby who won't sleep! Children are so precious. They look to you for hugs and kisses, when they get hurt, they don't want anyone else but you. I am very much looking forward to having another baby. I truly know that to be a Mother is my life's ambition.
This next year holds many new promises. I love when the new year comes. It's as if a book's page has been turned, and the pages are all blank. Life has yet to be written on them. A New Year means a new start. New joys and new challenges. Last year is now a memory, the road unfolds before you with it's bumps and bends. I am excited, and ready to take on the challenge.



1 comments:
May you have the best year yet! :)
Post a Comment