My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Monday, January 28, 2008

20 Random facts about me!

I saw a couple of friends do this in their blogs, so I decided to do one too!


Random facts:

1) When I was little, my hair was very very blond!
2) I would love to go to Paris someday.
3) I like trying new things..at least once.
4) I am kind of shy until you really get to know me...then you know I am not at all.
5) I can be kind of stubborn.
6) I am not afraid to speak my mind.
7) I was born in Fort Worth,TX.
8) I have met the "Body by Jake" guy...whatever his last name is..I was 8.
9) When I was little, I used to stick things up my nose (cinnamon rolls, popcorn kernels,etc)
10) I would tell my parents "I stand for my rights!" and put my hands on my hips at 2 years old!
11) I love New York City.
12) I don't care what people think about me. God created me the way I am, and I'm perfectly content with who I am.
13) I used to want to be an ice skater when I grew up in the winter and a gymnast in the summer.
14) I once split my chin open trying to do exercises on my hardwood floor.
15) I'd rather live in the South than in the North!
16) I also want to go to Hawaii someday....!!
17) I accidentally called 911 three years ago on Christmas eve when Dave and I were stuck in Chicago,IL. Our flight was cancelled, so we were put up in the Crowne Plaza ,but without our luggage, just the clothes on our backs. Dave's room number was 911 and I was trying to call him. Needless to say, you didn't need an outside line to call them! I thought Dave was joking to I hung up the phone without saying anything...they showed up at my door!
18) In 2nd grade I smacked a boy across the face in my class with one of my winter gloves, and had to sit out at recess. He had told me to be quiet...
19) I was a brownie drop out (Brownies are like girl scouts) I didn't make it past the first meeting because I cried for my mom the whole time! (I was 5)
20) I have had pretty much every kind of pet you can have growing up...tons of bunnies, kittens, puppies, snakes, toads,etc.

0 comments: