
Don't you love old pictures? It's neat being able to look at them and wonder about how life was back them. It doesn't look as busy as our world is today. Did you notice what I did? Yep, all the ladies in this pic are in dresses! Wow, how times have changed!
Today is a pretty busy Tuesday morning. I always love just taking my breaks at my desk. I think about what I will write throughout the morning, and by the time break comes, I have alot to say! Plus, it's too cold to go outside. I wanted coffee, but was too much of a powder puff to go to the cafe and get it. I also have been craving italian dressing on a salad (how weird is that??) Just thought you'd be interested in hearing my cravings! (haha)
Tonight is GROCERY NIGHT! Dave and I are like two old people, we have a set day to do our food shopping. I think it's kinda fun. We have our Aldi's quarter (go Aldi's!) in our car's change slot, so we'll be ready when we get there. I am not sure why some people won't shop at Aldi's, what is it? Are you too good?? They have good food that is inexpensive. Hey, I'm not too proud to shop there!
This weekend is pretty busy with our friend's daughter's 1st birthday, helping our other friends move,etc. It'll be fun nonetheless!!
Just thought you'd like to know all my thoughts!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
O my gosh I love Aldi's thats where I shop and I really hate it when I go and then look in my purse and there isn't a quarter what a bummer!
Aldi and I have a special relationship. I'm glad you save your Aldi quarter - I didn't and always looked rather desperate rooting around in my purse! Who can say no to food that's cheap? My only ~blah~ with Aldi was that I still had to go to Walmart afterwards to get the stuff they didn't sell.
Post a Comment