My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Monday, January 21, 2008

Haven't written in awhile...

Things are better, not as painful as when they first happened. God is always faithful even through hard times to carry us through.

What a cold day today! 16 degrees! I was hoping for warmer weather, but it'll come soon enough. I can't believe we're already to the end of January! I always love Valentine's day...esp. the candy! Dave and I are planning a fun Valentine's date, which will consist of watching a girlie movie, maybe that new one 27 Dresses..has anyone heard anything about it? I'm sure Dave is just thrilled at the prospect of sitting through that movie! Oh well...

If you are ever in Rochester,NY, go visit the Thai restauraunt "The King and I". I got hooked on that food by my friend Jodi, and Dave and I love it! We went there Friday night and had Phat Thai and Thai Fried Rice..yumm!!

Will write more later.......

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kirsten, my roommate at Elim loved the King and I. We would go there on special occasions. Some of the guys said that one of their dishes smelt like toilet bowl cleaner. It was pretty funny...but the food was great!! :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel, it's funny that you mentioned seeing the new movie 27 Dresses. I just mentioned to Omar the other day that I wanted to see that. He said that he would take me!! If I go before you, I'll let you know how it is. It does look like a good girly movie. I too love valentine's day because that was when Omar proposed to me, and I agree the candy is GREAT!!
We're praying for you both!! Lots of love, Omar and Sally :)

Jennie said...

Hey:) Yea well...give it 2 more years and maybe I can tag along with her FOURTH child, haha:) I talked to Dave a bit yesterday and was asking how you were. It's nice to keep up-to-date on here! I never see the Lima peeps now that I moved to Warsaw. Oh well...every decision involves a sacrifice! You were always the cutest during Valentines day! Enjoy your date:) I think we're double dating with Ben & Chelsea because we both have Olive Garden gift cards...otherwise we're all broke, haha!