Our little puppy passed away this morning of an unknown illness. We bought him because we had lost our baby 2 months ago.... The vet is looking into why he died....
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago
A little family living life in the Mid-South
Our little puppy passed away this morning of an unknown illness. We bought him because we had lost our baby 2 months ago.... The vet is looking into why he died....
Posted by Rachel at 7:07 AM
6 comments:
Rachel I'm so sorry about your puppy. I've been thinking about you ever since you first emailed me...I'm praying for you guys!
I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy! your in our thoughts
Oh Rachel, we're so sorry. We're praying for you guys!
I'm so sorry about your puppy. I know it's just another reminder of losing Ethan. I hope you're doing alright. Definitely will pray for you and Dave.
Hey Girl, Connie told me about your puppy:( What a bummer. I hope you can find out what happened. How are ya doing? I'm glad to see you're a blogger too! (I'm a newby at it)
Hey Rae & Dave
Sorry to hear about your puppy. I know how much you love animals Rae. You were always good with them. I miss you Rae and I think about you a lot. I will give you a call soon.
love you,
Jodi
Post a Comment