
Can this possibly be true? 60 degree weather in Upstate NY in January?? What a wonderful suprise! It was so nice out today, and I was stuck inside working! (why do we grownups have to do the boring stuff??) Anyway, enough whining....
My husband was so sweet to clean up the house for me today, and even brought me coffee at work! ;) Little things he does make my heart happy. We are doing some serious praying about upcoming decisions on where to move for more schooling,etc. God's timing is always perfect and we are just waiting on him to show us. We may be moving to the South!(warmer weather, here I come!!) Well, that's not our reason for moving down there, but it's always a perk!
Little Charlie puppy is doing better, not so rambunctious (thank goodness!) He is learning how to sit, no bite,etc. He is doing awfully good for 13 weeks old! He is very smart. When I leave he gets separation anxiety. Poor pup. ;( He'll learn.
Tomorrow's another 60 degree day!! I'm enjoying them while they last!!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
I know can you believe it the weather has been so wonderful it makes me wish for spring all the more
Post a Comment