
So, i am waiting for a program to finish installing on my computer, which usually takes about 20 minutes or longer, so I thought instead of sitting just waiting for it to be done, I would blog!
I have been thinking alot lately about being content in whatever circumstance you are in, and have realized that I have been discontented with where I am at. I talked to Dave last night, and I almost have felt "jipped" because of losing the baby. You put all your hopes and dreams into this little one, only for them to be dashed one day when you find out what is happening. Then you have to put away all the baby clothes you bought, all the maternity clothes you were dying to wear, and find your way through a loss. Now I am left at the same job.I have no problem with the job, but I just want to be a Mom. It's just something I have to pray through.
Dave and I are also beginning to pray and ask God where he wants us to go next. No, we're not going to be "life-ers" where we are now. We deinitely know that God is going to call us somewhere else, it's just praying and asking God where that "somewhere" is.....
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."
"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Rachel, Keep holding on to His promises!! He has great things in store for you. We are praying for you both and love you!!
Hey Rachel...keep processing...it helps...keep trusting God...it is what makes life somehow "ok" even in the questioning times and makes every day worth fighting for the gifts that God has in store for you and your family. Been thinking about ya!
Post a Comment