My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, February 22, 2008

A recipe that will guarantee you a smooch from your husband!



Mmmmm...Chicken Parmigiana! I actually thought of making it last night, so I gathered my ingredients and went right to it! Here's what I used:

2 Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Garlic salt
2 tbsp butter softened

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and garlic salt in a bowl together
Put softened butter in a separate bowl
Dip chicken in butter and then coat with parmesan and italian breadcrumbs mixture.
Put in a shallow baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.

A tossed salad goes nicely with the parmigiana.

Put on some lipstick and expect a smooch for making such a good dinner!!(haha)

1 comments:

. said...

Thanks for the recipe... I will be sure to try it. I finally have a "public" blog.... took some time. haha we need to get together. I want to meet you cute dog.