My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Friday....!



Here's the layout of our new place! You can click on the picture to make it bigger!


Well, another Friday is here, and I am looking forward to relaxing and getting my apartment in order again. Can you belive how fast this month is going? It's already the 14th! Only roughly 2 1/2 months until we are no longer New Yorkers. Wow.

Mocha is doing good, she had her spay surgery on Monday, which I guess is the most major surgery a pet can go through. We bought her a crate that she has to be in while we are gone, we had her in a pen, but she could climb up it, and in our first room, which is how she got a hold of pregnancy pills and also put holes in a few of my shirts and pants (irritating!), so we bought her the cage last Sat. She also can't run or jump because of the stitches, so the cage is where she spends most of her time (at least for 10 days)She is in the adjustment period.

We sent in our lease, so as of 6/6/08, we will be off to Tennessee! Tonight is Taco night. I am making homemade corn tortillas, I'm getting back to my spanish roots! I'll post the recipe later...Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH - soooo cool. This looks like such a nice layout! It makes me so excited for you!!!!! I love the vaulted ceiling in the living room and the patio with planting area - that's great!! You must be so excited - I know it makes me anxious to one day get our own home!! Everything looks so nice!! Do you have any ideas of the colors that you are going to decorate with?? :)

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Rachel, I am so jealous. 1100 square feet?! It looks beautiful. Can we come, too? :)