
Days off are so nice, you can sit around in you jammies until you just can't stand it anymore, watch a Rachel Ray rerund, the Today Show, heck, you can even catch an episode of Dr. Phil at 3! (not like I know when he comes on...haha..yes,I do) I took my time getting around, eating breakfast, and watching shows I never get to see. It's fun doing absolutely nothing! I'm sure this could get boring, but once in awhile it's nice.
We are making Louisiana Shrimp & Okra Gumbo, never tried it before, but I bet it's good. We're branching out of the same old same old, and since we'll be only 6 hours from Louisiana, we need to get used to the creole& cajun food! (I have a close friend who lives there, we're going to her wedding in Sept)
Some developments in moving, looks like our moving date is being pushed up! So now we have less time to wait! It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I am so ready to move away and get settled in. I have been in NY for 5 years, and it's definitely time to move on.
Have a wonderful Easter, and don't forget why it's called Good Friday, Jesus took upon all our sins and became the sacrifice for us! Easter morning is a celebration of Jesus defeating death!! I'm looking forward to it.
Side note: If you want to see a great movie, see Dan in Real Life, it's so clean and super funny!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
hey, we watched Dan in Real Life this weekend too! it is a good movie! it sounds like everything is falling into place for you guys! are you getting excited?
Post a Comment