My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Friday!!



Another weekend is ahead! I am looking forward to getting my house in order and sleeping in. Dave and I are in the process of watching the second season of 24 (we have most of them) so, right now Jack Bauer is in the middle of trying to stop the US from retaliating against another country!! (all very exciting!) I'll tell you how it turns out...;)

Preparations are being made for moving. We are saving up boxes, sending in our lease this next week,etc. There's so many things you have to think about when moving. I have to drive 16 hours while following Dave through major cities (Cleveland,etc) I'm sure you don't envy me!(haha) Oh well, I'll be okay! This is such a major leap for us, since we had no intentions on leaving so soon. TRUST is a word I am learning more and more. I am excited to move to warmer weather, and a new place! I have to think of decorating. I might just stick with my same color schemes, but maybe I'll change it up a bit.

Friday night is Pizza night in the Tibb's family!!!

Mocha goes in for a girl surgery on Monday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
We are so excited for you, but we will miss you both!!! What an exciting new adventure!!I can save some boxes for you also from here at the church - just let me know!
Love, Sally

Jennie said...

Too bad...we burned all of our boxes that we used from moving because we couldn't find anyone who needed them & they were clogging our mudroom. Otherwise, we would have had SEVERAL to contribute to the effort, haha:) Hope it all goes smoothly! Moving is quite the 'life hiccup' :)