My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Monday, March 10, 2008

Stressful times....




Well, we had quite an interesting weekend to say the least! This weekend was our usual cleaning,etc on Saturday, and then on Sunday the stress came!

Mocha decided to get into a bag of baby stuff when we were over at a friends house. I had a vitamin supplement for pregnancy that I got when I was pregnant with my first baby. I forgot I had stuck it in this bag along with all the baby stuff. After coming home, I went to check on her and found this package on the ground all chewed up (it was a trial size blister pack) Then, I realized that the softgels were gone, and in her stomach (she ate 5 of them) I had to call an emergency vet and they told me a magic trick, a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide will induce vomiting! After realizing that what she ate came up, I still had to call the animal poison control center to make sure it wouldn't hurt her, so the call ended up costing me 60 bucks! Great.

We laughed when we thought about the fact that she ate pregnancy pills the night before going in for her spay surgery!

Tell me, will the drama ever end?!?!?

I forgot to mention that I had another embarassing moment on a communion Sunday when I was singing on the worship team.I always forget the order we eat the cracker and the juice, well, the little juice up they gave me was quite full, and I decided before I spill it on myself again I better drink it. Now, mind you, I was facing the congregation as we are all taking communion...well, I realized after that everyone still had their juice cup in their hands! I had gulped my juice while they had all eaten their cracker! I felt my cheeks getting hot as I realized what I did, so I pretended to place the cup down when they had drank their juice, and then when they were praying I slipped my oyster cracker in my mouth....!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are just too funny!! So, is your little dog doing better today? It is amazing what they find and get themselves into - keeps you on your toes. As far as communion - at least you did not spill the juice on yourself in front of everyone - they probably didn't even notice that you had already drank it. Oh, well - something more to chuckle about!!
Love ya
Sally