
Well, the weather has definitely changed in the past few days, now we're looking at 58 degree weather tomorrow (break out the shorts! well...not yet!) I'm definitely wearing short sleeves tomorrow, and taking advantage of the first day of April. Who's betting it'll stay in the mid 40's to 50's now? Maybe no one wants to jinx it....;)
Well, 6 weeks or so until we are moving to Tennessee! It's coming up quick! That means I need to think about packing...ugggh. I need to go through stuff that I definitely don't need and toss it. I am a pack rat...I readily admit it, because those of you who really know me know this is true. I save birthday cards, notes,etc anything that remotely has any sentimental value..it's bad. ;) There's no time like the present to get rid of things you don't need! (esp. clothes...that's the worst!) I knew Dave was getting nervous about moving when he took everything out of our linen closet to rearrange it at 11:30 on a Friday night....He is my organizer, and helps me to get rid of things we don't need!!
Only a few weeks left of school, and my work! Gosh. It's getting down to the wire now. (do you ever wonder how that expression came to be?) There's so much to do, and nothing to get stressed about because I know eventually it'll get done....
Grocery shopping tonight...
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
Wow, time does fly. I heard on the news, it may even hit 60 tomorrow. I am already wearing short sleeves because I share an office that is always HOT!!! So maybe I will have to bring out the sandals!!This is exciting stuff!!!
Hey, just to let you know I save all of my cards to, and I have found a neat way to save them. I have put together a scrapbook with all of the ones I really loved. That way you can cut out the picture and the words and it is so encouraging to go back and look at those notes of encouragement. I would love to help you with this if you want!!
Also, I have a bunch of boxes here at work set aside for you guys. Just let me know if you want them and when!!
Love you!!
shopping?! does that mean ALDI'S I love that place:-) I was just there yesterday,got to use my ALDI'S quarter and took my re-usable bags so I didn;t have to buy any, miss you guys
Post a Comment