My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Preparations...

These days are flying by! It's been a week and a half since I have written last. The days are filled with work and school and nights are filled with homework/housework. I find myself more and more thinking about life in Tennessee, but Dave and I have to continue to remind ourselves that our work here is not done just yet.

As it is only natural, I am starting to think more and more about my baby as the days go by, I would've been due May 30. I think that may be another reason why I want to leave sooner, so that it'll take my mind off of that when we are down in Tennessee and unpacking around that date instead of still here.

The weekend is almost here, and David's birthday is next week! He'll be the ripe old age of 26. I keep reminding him that he is closer to 30 now than 20 (haha) I still can't believe we were 18 and 20 when we met...wow. Time flies.

I am thinking of how I'll decorate the new apartment, there's so many things to consider. Will I stick with my Americana theme in the livingroom, or switch it up? I still am having trouble deciding... I'll have to finally get out the old camera and figure out how to put pictures on this website. As you can tell, I still haven't figured out how yet! (ours is kind of complicated)

Well, it's alittle chilly out, but the forecast says warmer days are comin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time doesn't stand still for anyone - does it?? I'm been thinking alot about you and your little boy. I know that this must be a difficult with the time drawing near. Please know that you are in my prayers and I pray that God will hold you extra close in these coming days and weeks.
We love you guys and are here if you need anything at all!!!
Love Ya
Sally :)

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

What an exciting time for you and Dave with moving! Like Sally, I think often of your sweet baby. Please know that we have not forgotten. I truly grieve with you still. :) Hugs to you and Dave and I pray that God would fill those places in your heart at this time. I don't want to make your loss sound trite by saying this, but I want to encourage you that God uses everything that comes into our lives for His glory. The good stuff and the hard stuff. I have seen your compassionate comments on the blogs of other people and I see God using you to reach out with His heart. You are a blessing to others in their pain. God bless.

Sarah said...

Hi Rachel, I have no words to say to ease the ache in your heart. But from one mother to another you are surely in my thoughts and on my heart.