Dave is 26 years old today! I keep joking with him that he's closer to 30 than 20 now! haha Somehow, I don't think that went over very well. ;)
Here are some things I love about Dave:
1)He makes me laugh uncontrollably
2)He can always figure me out even when I think I am hiding how I am feeling (how does he do that?)
3)He has such a passion and zeal for the Lord and it shows!
4)He is kind to any and everyone
5)He loves fishing, and even tries to get his wife to let him put the worms in the refrigerator (Don't worry, I objected! ;) )
6)He loves baseball, football, soccer, tennis,etc and tries to get me to watch the game and explains what is going on...of course I still get lost!
7)He never puts me down and is always sticking up for me.
8)He doesn't always agree with me on everything, we definitely have our own opinions.
9)He is always buying me flowers and telling me how much he loves me.
10)He has a love/hate relationship with Mocha, since it's clear she likes me more, but he still tries to hold her and play with her. ;)
11)He is always trying new things, he's not afraid to try something new at least once.
12)He has a passion to see kids succeed, you can tell he has a teacher's heart!
13)He doesn't leave the housework or dishes for me, he definitely helps out.
14)He likes things nice and neat, when most of the time I don't mind things being on the messy side...we balance each other out!
15)He has been so many places and done so many things. Why else can say that their husband has been to the arctic circle??
There are many more, too numerous to post, but I wanted him to know how much I love him and how proud I am of him. Happy Birthday Davey!!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dave!!! Hope you both have a great day celebrating. Omar and I wish you a very happy day and a wonderful year just overflowing with blessings.
Love you guys!!!
Omar & Sally :)
Happy Birthday Dave! Hope this year brings lots of blessings and joys for you!
Post a Comment