It strikes without warning, I never know what is going to trigger it! Did that happen to any of you girls during your pregnancies? UGGH...no fun!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago
A little family living life in the Mid-South
It strikes without warning, I never know what is going to trigger it! Did that happen to any of you girls during your pregnancies? UGGH...no fun!
Posted by Rachel at 10:31 AM
3 comments:
Ahh the fun of the early days. Wish I could offer a comforting, "This too shall pass", but you never know with these things. Can you think of a better reason to lose your lunch, toss your cookies, hurl..oops I think I may be making the problem worse. Enjoy your meals again and again.. Sorry I'm done now, love ya
Yes, yes, and yes. With both my babies I didn't get sick very often, but when I did I had no warning. I careened out of so many classes senior year. I left Sis Sylvia's Acts and Paul's Letters, on one of the first days, from the back of the classroom. Yeesh. And with Joshua I was 16 weeks before I ever threw up. I was washing my hair over the tub because I was in a hurry and THAT made me sick. ???? It's a tempermental little attack huh?
Hope it's easy on you...
I got pretty lucky and got sick only once in the beginning- actually I was up at school, but a girl I Work with was sick A LOT in the beginning and crackers, bagels, and water were her best friends. Sorry you're not feeling well!! Its all worth it :-)
Post a Comment