My wonderful husband made hamburgers today, and the smell almost made me gag! I am in the baby's room on the computer until the smell dies down! Hopefully with enough candles lit, it will go away quick!
I'm 10 1/2 weeks...when will these aversions go away??!??
My motto at the moment is: when in doubt, eat saltines!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
Hello,
I came upon your blog today. I'm not really sure how... :)
Congratulations first off on your pregnancy. I will keep you in my prayers.
Also, you have a friend who has lost a sweet precious baby boy recently and I will lift that family up also.
God has plans in our lives that we don't always understand but it is wonderful to know that He is Lord of all.
As for your uggggggcky morning sickness. Hang in there. I had morning noon and night sickness with my daughter for 8 months... (she was born early) I could not stand it when someone around me was smoking or had a cigar. Bacon and scrapple were lethal to me... I could not be in the house when it was being prepared. I ate all the time. :) It never seemed to stay with me long but I still gained lots of weight. My baby girl is now 19 years old. :) Motherhood is Awesome. It does come with some heartaches but God has a handle on that. He is 17 years old a senior in High School and has left home. Please keep him in your prayers to keep him safe and guide him back home to complete his education.
I have no idea why I have just relayed all this to you. Please forgive me for being so forward.
God Bless you and your little one.
If you would like to email... mine is skm2@bellsouth.net by the way I am a 43 year old mother of 2 children and live in jacksonville florida. :) Thanks for listening.
Hi hi,
Yeah, those random gag reflexes are horrible! I didn't throw up at all with Joshua, until 16 weeks one day when I was washing my hair over the bathtub.... WHAT? But even with Oce there was stuff that gagged-me-out for the whole pregnancy. It may go away - by 16 weeks you'll suddenly notice you're doing pretty well. But the smell of the garbage can the whole pregnancy was more than I could stand! Hope it settles out soon!
Rach, i am sooo excited for you! I am soo glad to heart hat everything is going ok, PTL! So i guess you read, Levi came 3 1/2 wks early, and is doing great! Labor and delivery all in about 4hrs, crazyyyy times, lol. Still praying for baby Tibbs!!! Love to you all, Christina Taylor
Post a Comment