Well, now that she let everyone know, I am so happy to tell you that I have a pregnancy buddy! My friend Sarah and I are both expecting in February 2009!! I am so excited for her! We are due about a week apart!!
Sarah and I became friends after I lost my baby last November. She has also lost some babies through miscarriage. She really helped me through the stages of grief you experience when you lose a little one. You will never truly understand until you have gone through it yourself. It helps to talk to someone who knows exactly how you are feeling, because they have been there too.
Now we are going to not only have babies in heaven, but babies on earth!!! Yay for February babies!!!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
Yay for February babies!! :) God is SO GOOD!! Has your morning sickness let up yet...mine has a little bit. :)
Post a Comment