Today I'm 16 weeks pregnant. It's crazy to me how fast this is going. Before I blink, I will be done with this pregnancy! I really hope I can find out next appt if I am having a girl or a boy. I had to reschedule my appt so Dave would be able to come, and the secretary (as always) was very rude and hard to get along with. As much as I like my OB, I think I may switch to another after this baby is born. Both the nurse and the secretary in that office are so incredibly rude to everyone. Grr...pregnancy and rude people don't mix!! I'll knock them out! (j/k haha)
I felt tiny flutters here and there. I can't wait until I feel it even more!
I finally broke down and bought some cute maternity jeans and capri's from Target. I love their maternity line of clothes. Now instead of doing the rubber band trick on my pants, I have that fun elastic, which is comfier. I love that the maternity clothes nowadays actually fit, instead of looking like you have no shape like back in the day!
My cousin and her husband and little girl are coming to visit us in a few weeks...yay! It'll be fun to see them and spend time with them. They only live about 7 hours from us...it'll be lots of fun!
We may be giving away our pup...I hate to say it, but pregnancy has made me dislike this dog!! She's too clingy, and with a baby coming...four will be a crowd! We may try to pawn her off on a relative... and no, I'm not sad to give her up. She's cute, but that's where it ends... This may be pregnancy talking, but pregnancy has made me "see the light"!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
Oh, you sound like you are doing so well and we are so glad!!! It is hard to believe that you are 4 months along!!
Sometimes, you have to let things go - it will be enough with a new baby - you don't want the puppy getting jealous!! :)
Say Hi to Dave for us!!
Post a Comment