My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Like the new look??

Well, if you're like me, you don't want to pay for a blogger template. Sooo...I went searching and I found one in my price range! Can we all say this together? F-R-E-E. Yep, abolutely 100% free. You can get a template of your own using the last icon on your right! Make sure you have Mozilla Firefox, or it doesn't let you load in the new template in the 'Edit HTML' slot in layout. If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I'll show you how!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my kind of girl - free is the best way!!! It really looks cute!! :)