My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday...weekend ahead!!

So, I think that pregnancy absent-mindedness has finally come...all yesterday I thought it was Wednesday, and I even wrote it on my post. Haha..Those aren't my only examples of being absent-minded:

*A few weeks ago we had fresh blueberries so I wanted to make fresh blueberry muffins. I forgot one very important ingredient...sugar....yuck! I tried to sprinkle sugar on the top...but it still was way too bland!!

*I tried to put in a load of laundry because I had a shirt that had a stain. I ran the cycle and took it out only to see the stain was still there! I forgot the laundry detergent...

See what I mean? I hope this doesn't get any worse! sigh.

Dave has to work all this weekend, so I am finding more things for myself to do. After he goes to work today, I'm working on the scrapbook for this little one, then tomorrow, I will add more to one of our registries. We've decided to register at Babies R Us and Target...yay. Dave doesn't have time to do both, so I am registering us for Target...

What a rainy day here! It's raining non-stop. I enjoy it though, because usually it's just humid and hot. I woke up this morning to thunderstorms, which is what we get the majority of the time. I also woke up because I couldn't breathe! Good old nasal stuffiness, which is probably a combo of allergies and pregnancy related stuffiness...uuggh.

Another thing, Dave's insurance kicks in next month, so we'll have full medical, dental, & vision! yay!! Simple pleasures when you are married,huh? laugh

Enjoy your Friday!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I forget stuff like that all the time and I am not even pregnant!! What is wrong with me?? :) Yah for health insurance - that is so great!!!
Have a super fun weekend!!!

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Absent-mindedness becomes plain old exhaustion once the baby comes. ;) It never really goes away.

I think it was called 'pregnancy rhinitis' or something, but I was stuffy and had nasal issues for the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy with Caleb. Weird, huh?

Have a great weekend. I'm looking forward to more pictures of you soon! (specifically your belly) :)