I am happy to tell you that my cousin Lydia who recently lost her baby boy found out last week that she is pregnant again!
For those of you who have not heard about Rocky and Lydia's little boy, Jace was found unconscious last November when he was taking a nap. They called a neighbor who was skilled in infant CPR and they worked on him until paramedics arrived. The doctors did not give them much hope for his recovery, but Jace was able to go home obviously altered from the incident,but well enough to go home. He still had to be fed out of an eating tube, and on a respirator. He lived 7 more happy months on this earth. On July 5, 2008, he passed away in the arms of his mommy.
I was so happy to hear of my cousin's pregnancy, since they have gone through such a major trauma this last year. God's timing is wonderful. Although Lydia and her husband are still mourning the loss of their son, they can also look ahead to new life!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
What great news! Please pass along my congratulations. I cried when I read their care page.
What a good God we serve. Not that Jace will be replaced, but that Rocky and Lydia can experience this joy again.
Post a Comment