My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baskin Robbins date...and ankle cramps




Did you ever have foot cramps during pregnancy? It almost feels like it is the ankle (in that general direction) Sometimes it feels like I sprained it, that's how bad it hurts! I have to massage it out, and then it's fine...did this happen to any of you??

I wanted to post a pic of the 17th week, but my camera has decided to act up. When I turn it on, it will stay on for a minute and shut itself off. Grr...And no, I did not throw it, even though I felt like it.....

Dave and I had a mini date to Baskin Robbins...yum. I had a almond butter crunch and coconut crunch bowl...mmmmmm, so good. I also got two kicks in a row from little teeny Tibbs while we were there...maybe he/she was enjoying it too!

More later...we're cooking dinner...a tad late because we both got to take nice long naps! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, charlie horses. they're horrid, and they happen more during pregnancy. it's because of calcium deficiency. with oceana my ob told me to take a tums every day (full of calcium) and that it might help.

The Mauers said...

haha, I think I will definitely go with the comforter idea. You are truly gifted! lol....but in all seriousness I need to give some serious thought to the valance/shade idea. I kept trying to make curtains work and it was getting frustrating. Good idea! How are you???