My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Sunday, August 31, 2008

17 weeks, 3 days



Not the best shot of me, but I took it myself!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! PREGO RAE RAE!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah for a bigger baby bump! :)

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Beautiful picture, Rachel!

You can definitely tell that you are pregnant.

Yay for 17w3d!!

Lastly, make sure that you let us know if you find out the gender of this sweet baby. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you look beautiful!!! So happy things are going well for you!!! :)

. said...

what a cute pregnant lady you are... wish I could see in person! When do you find out what you are having??

Christina said...

YEAHH, you are so pretty... Cant wait to here the "type" of baby you are having... love to you all!