So, We were thinking that our OB would do an ultrasound because he has one in the office, but turns out for a more detailed one he sends everyone to get a level II near the hospital we are delivering at, so it will be next Monday! I was kinda disapointed, but I can wait a week...
My Ob just measured me, and listened for the baby's heartrate, 145..hmmm...wonder if that means it's a baby girl??? We'll see... the range is 110-160 bpm for the heart. My belly measurement was right on target. I gained 12 pounds since the beginning of my pregnancy. I guess thats the range I am to have gained for almost 19 weeks..but I hate seein' these numbers go up...but it's for a good cause, right??
So, now comes the waiting game, marking off the days on my calendar!!! 7 days to go!!
This baby has become so active since my 18 week mark...I wonder if this one will be a big kicker and make mommy cry...I did with my Mom...hopefully history will not repeat itself!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


5 comments:
It sounds like everything is right on track, Rachel! Are you loving the second trimester? I did...not too big and uncomfortable, but you look pregnant and don't feel sick. :) I hope you are doing well.
I am looking forward to Monday!
wow... the suspence... I "personly believe" (hahah)that you must find out what you are having in the doctors room. It's more real and you can see your little one moving around (on the high tech scan) and know if it is a boy or girl. I did both... I knew abby was a girl and watched her dance around the monitor and know for sure she was a girl and watch her move.
Hannah was a mistery to me until she was born. The tech gave the results to me in a envolope and dave and I opened it when we were together (he couldn't come to the appointment) It was unreal and I felt so distant from the baby...?? if that makes sense?? I didn't watch her move and know... I just saw a baby and could't believe it was mine! anyway just a thought, do what you want... I just wanted to share!!
That's so exciting!!! So glad you are doing well!!! :)
Hi Rachel! Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) Congrats on being pregnant! You will love being a mom... it's wonderful! Sounds like you find out soon what you're having...very exciting! Congrats again!
OOOh you look so cute :-)
Post a Comment