I am shocked that I only have three days to go until we know our baby's gender AND name! Yep, we've already picked out two cute names, but sorry gals, you have to wait until February, I won't budge! ;) One of them was not even on our list.
Teeny Tibbs seems to take great pleasure in kicking Mommy numerous times in a number of minutes. A few days ago I counted twelve times in a matter of minutes! Yes, you read right, t-w-e-l-v-e! I couldn't believe it either. I have my own little soccer player in there. I am hoping my organs don't substitute for a soccer ball when this little one gets more active(oh gosh, I can't even imagine...!)
Today felt like a Saturday because Dave doesn't have school on Friday mornings...it was very relaxing. I am getting more and more used to staying home by myself. I give myself a list of things to do, laundry, cleaning,etc. The evening goes by pretty fast, and then before I know it, Dave is home. We are currently working on a season of the Waltons. We watch one episode before we go to bed each night. I remember watching that show growing up, I love it. Dave and I have coined our own saying, "Life is good when you're a Tibbs!". Especially if you get to watch the Waltons every night! ;) haha.
I am doing pretty good at my water drinking. I drink 80 oz of water a day or more. The only thing about that is, I get to see the bathroom quite often! oh well....
The weather is in no way Fall here, and won't be until the end of October. At least we won't see any 100 degree days for awhile though, even though its still 90 most days...just about the time it snows everywhere else, our leaves will just be beginning to turn colors. :) Gotta love the South!
I am so relieved that I don't have to drink 32 oz of water before my ultrasound! I called and asked about that and about taking pictures. I was told we can't record it at all! ;( I will, however, be getting some pictures which I will post with my unveiling of the gender!! Have a great weekend...
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
oh my... please reveal the name! You might as well make us wait to know the gender until the end too!! haha. And if the name is Alice I will be thrilled... thanks in advance! can't wait to hear your news on Monday evening.... in fact I have checked your blog twice a day, just incase you have known earlier...??? you can call me desparate!!haha
hey Rachie! Thanks for helping me do the whole blog thing. I'm so excited to know if that sweet baby in there is a baby girl or a boy! It will be so fun to watch God do amazing things. I love you Rach. In so thankful for you!!! We'll talk Monday and tell eachother our news!
Lydi
Post a Comment