THAT'S WHAT LITTLE BOYS ARE MADE OF!
See my spine??
Peek a boo! See my hands in front of my eyes?
My whole family and I thought this was a baby girl..we were all wrong! Towards the end I started to wonder if it was a baby boy because of our 14 week ultrasound, it looked like it might be a boy...but then again I wasn't sure if it was what I thought it was or an umbilical cord! ;)
Baby boy Tibbs was very active during his ultrasound. The sonographer said that although he kept moving around when she wanted to take picturesthat it was quite obvious it was a "he"! Everything looks great and normal! He is still measuring right on target! 19 w 4 days!! Dave and I are so happy!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


6 comments:
Yay! I've checked back a couple of times today to see if you'd updated. :)
Little boys pull at a mama's heartstrings. They are such a joy.
Congratulations!
Congrats rae! I am so happy for you! Do you all have a name picked out?
Congratulations! Isn't so awesome just to finally know. You are going to have a SON! That is AMAZING! :)
WOW rachel, I was so wrong too. A boy is wonderful and I'm so happy for you guys... Congratulation!!
Congrats!!! Baby boys are wonderful :-)Love ya!
Congrats, Rachel!!! Hey, do you have any kind of theme in mind for the baby's room. I promised you a quilt and i want it to match what you are going to do!! :)
Post a Comment