I sing songs to this baby boy all the time, but I have been looking for a special song that I can sing to him every day that will soothe him when he's here. It's amazing how quickly they can hear inside the womb! He can hear me now, and in a few weeks he'll be able to hear Dave! Incredible. Anyway, I came across the song "Baby Mine" and the version I heard (which is on my music player) is by Allison Kraus. I had no idea it was in the Disney movie "Dumbo" until I looked it up on youtube. Watch it, it's only about 2 1/2 minutes long, and it'll bring back memories of watching it as a child...it did for me! Sarah Snyder- if you watch it you may want kleenex...it may trigger pregnancy weapiness, or maybe it will for all you girls! So, this is the song I am going to sing to my sweet boy every day, so by the time he's born, he'll recognize it.
Enjoy! ;)
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
I loved watching Dumbo as a kid! Great clip! You're officially 20 wks along and half way there...can you believe it! :)
I don't know if you heard Bette Middler's version from Beaches, but it was always my favorite song from the movie even when I was younger. Now with my son, I love it even more. I had no idea it was from Dumbo.
we are sooooooooo happy, boys truly are the greatest, haha.... love to your family!!
Post a Comment