My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mocha's moving to Knoxville....


Mocha's new owner, Megan,absolutely fell in love with her when she came last night.

I didn't think I'd say this, but I miss her. We got Mocha a few months after we lost our baby, and she made our home happy again.

It is true that a dog is not the same thing as a human, but after you have had them for awhile, they become apart of your family. It's always hard to part with something you've gotten attached to.

It was definitely the best thing to do, but it still doesn't make it any easier. It'll take awhile, but I know we'll adjust....

Tough stuff...(sigh)




4 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

I hope that you adjust soon, Rachel! My dad says that his dog takes away his loneliness at home, when the house gets too quiet.

As you said, Mocha represented something more to you than just having a dog. She was someone to care for after you lost your baby. So, for that season, she fulfilled her purpose, so to speak.

Have a nice day!

Christina said...

ok, so we had a puppy too while i was preggers with Levi, and well, i made Bryce get rid of it after 2months of her... even though i disliked having a dog, BIG TIME< i still think of her, poor little Molly, BUT i know she is a lot happier now with more active doggy parents, lol. Good job Rach!

Lydsi said...

I miss you Rach! I'm sorry you are kinda sad but I'm so excited for how close you are getting. After Christmas and Thanksgiving, it is going to seem so fast!! I keep thinking about how much fun it will be to get the babies together next summer! Call me soon when you have some time!
Love
Lydi

Sarah said...

ummm so I think it is time for an updated baby belly pic?