My view looking down at the floor...
So now I am 22 weeks, and still feel like I have tons of energy even though this belly is getting bigger and bigger as the weeks go on. I guess babies in the womb sleep about 20 hrs and are awake 4 each day. This little one feels like he is awake more than that with all the kicks and movement I feel!
I also have to show you pics of our crib! We actually bought it after we found out we're having a baby boy...my parents gave us some money, and we put some more with it to buy this crib and a nice firm mattress! yay.
We also bought a baby papasan which was a present from a sweet old lady named Thelma we met last Friday.To keep a long story short, we were buying some things in Kroger (grocery store) and we came out just as her car began smoking.She is 96 almost 97, and did not have a cell phone and her hearing is bad, so Dave called for a tow truck, and we all waited for the driver in our car so she wouldn't be out in the heat. We brought her back to her house after her car was towed, and she asked for our address. We told her to not try to pay us, but she wanted to buy something for the baby...a note came in the mail this week with $50! We promised we would visit her. She has no kids and only neices that live in Texas and another an hour away. He husband died 20 years ago, so she's all alone.
My Gram in Missouri made our little boy a beautiful quilt..I love it! I'll have to post a pic of that as well. She also sent a cute sleeper with pooh on it. My Aunt Jenny sent me two adorable sleepers as well. It was so sweet of them.
I will write more after my appt on Monday!!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
yey! for baby belly pics! you guys look so cute can't wait to see the pics with the baby stuff!
Great picture!!! So glad you are doing well!! What an exciting time:)
What a beautiful picture! Rachel, you look great and still very stylish...:)
I loved every minute of my second of my second trimester with both of my pregnancies. It's called the "honeymoon" trimester in some books that I have read.
I loved the story of the little old lady. She sounded like a doll and the Lord may have put you in the path of a little lonely lady who needed some company.
What an exciting time! Tell Dave that we say hello and keep us updated.
Post a Comment