My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A mover and a shaker!

That's how Dave and I describe baby boy Tibbs, very active and intent on kicking Mommy hard several times a day!

We went to our appt yesterday and little Tibbs has a strong heartbeat at 159! You see why we thought it was a girl? Those old wives tales always say baby girl's heart rates are much faster than boys, well...he proves that theory wrong.

Everything is measuring on target (belly-wise..haha) We didn't have an ultrasound yesterday because there was no need. I was also given the dreaded syrup drink for my next appt, but I will only have to drink half! We only have two more appts until it starts being every other week instead of every 4 weeks..crazy! My baby shower is coming up in about a month! I am so excited. Three of my friends at church wanted to be in charge of the baby shower..it'll be so fun!

Dave and I have our "mini-vacation" coming this Saturday! We're not going anywhere far, but we are going to stay at Homewood Suites on Sunday night. It's fun getting snacks and apple cider bubbly...we've done it before a couple of times when we lived in New York..it'll be lots of fun! I am also seeing about a pumpkin patch and checking into the Billy Graham movie, has anyone heard anything about it? I also promised to go fishing with Dave on Monday, so that'll be an experience! (haha) I will take pics of our weekend!

Bye for now...off to get a little snackie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds like Fun!!! Hey, have you guys seen the fireproof movie yet? It was really good!! Hey have fun fishing on Monday - Omar is going to go fishing too - maybe with Jeff Clark and Paul Edwards. He's looking forward to it!!!
Hope you have a great time together!!!
Miss ya:)but glad things are going well!!