My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy....



Ok, so I was tagged by my friend Christina Taylor www.christinataylorfamily.blogspot.com

7 Random things about myself:

1) I used to take ballet in kindergarten. On our final recital,one of the things we had to do was gallop backwards, and I wasn't watching where the wall was and galloped right into it. I was also the only one who bought a leotard with a tutu!

2)Someone in my first year of college asked me if I was from Yugoslavia...he said I had a European look (right..right...was that supposed to be a pick-up line?)

3) I refuse to get a library card down here because they make you either provide your social security number, or the phone number of a non-relative that they will call if you don't return your library books..how dumb and random! So I am standing for the principle of it and not getting one! haha

4) I would gladly and happily eat pickles for breakfast if I could (and wasn't pregnant)yum.....

5) Target is my all-time fav store to shop at...all my maternity clothes come from their Liz Lange line.

6) I slapped a boy in second grade with one of my puffy gloves (it was winter) he told the teacher and I had to sit on the swings without swinging all of recess...

7)I had a crush on Zachary Ty bryan when I was little and wrote him letters! Same with Elijah Wood!! hahahaha

Okay, so here are the people I am tagging:

Sally Felix
Sarah Snyder
Lydia Campbell
Deanna Hunley


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rachel!!! Going have to do some thinking to top yours!!! :)