My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Monday, October 13, 2008

She's baaack!

So, I guess Mocha's new owners didn't like her quirks, so I checked our email today, and lo and behold, there was a letter from Megan...asking if she can give her back. hahaha

So, we will be pet owners again on Wednesday. ;)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, things happen for a reason....maybe she just really is supposed to be part of your family---quirks and all....

Anonymous said...

What do you know!!! Hope all goes well!!! :)

Lydsi said...

Hey rachie!
I got your message you left on my phone friday. It's been a pretty crazy week! Sorry things didn't work out with little mocha. I might call you again tomorrow and see if you can help me figure a few things out! Love you!!