
So, I was going to be selfish and keep this recipe all to myself, but I decided to share it with all of you so you can enjoy them too!
Pumpkin Cookies
Ingredients:
2 tbsp Margarine
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 egg beaten
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream together the margarine, oil and sugar
3. Add the egg, vanilla, and pumpkin, beat.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
5. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to overbake!
There are variations to this recipe. I added the amount of oil above because I didn't want overly oily cookies. If you want more chewy cookies, add 2 more tablespoons to the oil. The variation I made makes the cookies more like muffin tops, which turned out great! You can also cut the cinnamon in half and put nutmeg in for the remainder.
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
hey rach. Thanks for the recipe. I love baking and these sound great! by-the-way... every time I'm on your page and the girls are around, Hannah bops her little head to your music, so I'm guessing she really likes your taste (she doesn't do that to many) hahah. Have a great day!
Post a Comment