My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I know, I know, it's been awhile!

Gosh, I realized it's been a week or so that I have blogged. I can't say that I have been extremely busy, but I haven't felt like blogging lately! (Hey, at least I'm honest!)


I am now 25 weeks pregnant!!!

Little baby Tibbs is wiggling and kicking like crazy. He managed to kick Daddy in the face twice when Daddy had his cheek on my belly! I don't think he liked being so constricted, so he wanted to kick out of the way whatever was taking up some of his room!
I told Dave I think of the baby like a little hermit crab in his shell, because I feel bad waking him up sometimes to talk to him, I feel like I am disturbing his home. ;)

My baby shower is two weeks from this Sunday! It'll be a lot of fun. I love the Classic Pooh stuff at Target, so cute. I definitely don't know everyone yet, but it'll be fun nonetheless. I was talking with my brother Shea the other night, and we were talking about birthday parties (btw he just turned 22! crazy) and he made me laugh when he was talking about how you always crack a fake smile and say thank you at least a dozen times. That's how I might feel about being the center of attention at the baby shower...;)

I need to get Dave to take another pic of my ever-growing belly. The belly button has started it's journey out!

Can't think of anything more at the moment, Mocha is on her bed chewing on a bone, and I am contemplating what to do next....;)

Write more soon! It's a rainy day in Memphis, Tennessee!



3 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Rach! Good to hear you guys are doing well:) I thought that Mocha got a new home? Just curious:)

Anonymous said...

OMG it's so soon I can't believe it. I'm so stoked to meet this new little guy!

Anonymous said...

You will have a blast at your baby shower - just enjoy every moment!!! So glad to hear you are doing well. Lots of love to you!! :)