Wow, I can't believe I will be 26 weeks tomorrow! It's been a month since I updated a pic, which means tomorrow...UPDATED PIC! ;)
I am still having tons of energy and I feel great! I have my next OB appt on Monday, which is the glucose screening. Yuck. Oh well. Bottoms up!
I have a week from this Sunday until my baby shower and that next week my parents come! I am so excited to see them, it's been since July! My mom and I are going to wash up the baby's clothes, sheets,etc and rearrange the room. I miss them both so much and can't wait to see them! We can't paint on the walls, but I found these removable appliques at Target that I will use on the wall (Winnie the Pooh of course!) and it will give it more of a "baby room" look.
The weather has suprisingly turned off chilly in Memphis, 52 or so degrees right now! Thankfully, it'll warm back up to the 70's towards the end of the week. (I feel like a forecaster! haha)
We made a fire in our fireplace on Friday, then again on Sunday...so nice! I love the smell of a fireplace, and the coziness of it. We don't have a TV in our living room, so that's pretty much our TV. Our TV is in our bedroom and I only use it to watch Regis and Kelly and The View...and The Doctors. Haha
We have our name for the baby all picked out, but sorry, only a select few will know until the baby is born! It's a pretty cute name for a cute little baby boy. ;)
More tomorrow!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
Hi Rachel!
I've been thinking about you, Dave and your sweet baby boy. I can't wait to see your new picture and am glad to hear that you are feeling well.
It will be so fun to get ready for baby when your mom comes. Are they going to come and help you once the baby arrives?
I'll be anxiously awaiting your announcement of baby's birth and name. I'm sure it's wonderful.
you are so cute, cant wait for updated photos! YAYY!!! I wish it was warming up here in VA, brrrr, cold... HEY, i did classic winnie the pooh for miles when he was born, aweee i love it!
Excuse me. You said baby shots today. What the heck. You better have them up soon!
Post a Comment