My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

It's been a whole week since I've written, so I thought it was time for an update.

I had such a great time with my parents. It's always sad to see them go, it always goes by too fast! My mom and I were busy decorating the baby's room and washing up clothes, buying needed items,etc. We put up those Classic Pooh appliques and they look so incredibly cute. They match the baby's crib bedding set exactly! We also ended up getting the classic pooh travel system complete with base, car seat, and stroller for $50. It was in terrific condition and used for only 4 months or so. I also received a big bag full of new clothes from a lady in our church whose son was never able to wear newborn or 0-3 clothes because he was a big baby at birth. yay. She is also giving us a changing table next Sunday.

Davey has the night off, so we're going to pay the OB bill for delivery (that's when you know you are getting close!) and grocery shopping.

Ya'll are going to hate me, but it's 58 degrees here today!! I know, I know, I saw NY is blanketed in snow, and maybe Minnesota too Sarah S. ? Anyway. I used to hate getting tons of snow, so I am happy for our weather.

I'll post a pic at 30 weeks (next week!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great time with your parents!!! It sounds like your baby room is adorable!!! Love it when you can get such great deals!!!
As for the snow - I love it and it is just beautiful!!! So I will enjoy the snow while you enjoy the warmth :)

Miss you guys!!!

Anna said...

Glad that you had a good time! You must be getting so excited! And you're right, I'm a little jealous...I'm not ready for snow yet! But, it's here anyways so...it will be more exciting when AJ gets bigger & I can take him out to play in it! Glad to hear about your deals, that's awesome! Prayin' for you guys...

Anonymous said...

This is SO exciting! I'm one month away as of today to be married! YAHOO! So many awesome changes go on for us Rae, I'm so glad I have you as a friend.

...hotel california...

Anonymous said...

I tagged you :)

Sarah said...

Great deals and I'm sure it feels great to be getting things ready for your new arrival. I've washed most of the clothes that we have too and the nursery is almost done. We still have to paint the changing table. Its pretty cold here... in the upper 20's...yuck! No snow though just a lot of wind.