So I am just sitting here on a rainy night in Memphis, waiting for my parents to get here! They will be staying until Sunday morning, so I get some good quality time with them. It's funny too, because they saw me last at about 12 or 13 weeks pregnant, so now I am 28 weeks which will be quite a shock from not showing to full baby belly! ;)
Yeah, so I am in my Third trimester tomorrow! 12 weeks to go...crazy. I am starting to feel him kick more and more. His favorite spot to kick is the right side of my ribcage, and it's not a little poke, it hurts to where I have to cry out,"ouch!". Hmm...I don't even want to imagine what it will feel like eventually.
Now random thoughts:
*I found a Graco travel system on Craigslist barely used, and comes with carseat, base, and stroller! The best thing is, it's $50..yep..$50..need I say it again? $50!!(haha)I saw a picture, and it looks brand new. Dave and I are going to go look at it and possibly get it tomorrow. This woman is also selling one of those activity playmats for the floor for $10. I am so excited!!
*Mocha has had to be in her cage all day due to the fact that she REFUSES to go outside in the rain. Stubborn thing. So, until she does, cage time! We have tried to put her out, and all she does is stand there and wait to be let in..Grr.
*I cleaned my whole house; both bathrooms, laundry, folding, kitchen,etc Can someone say nesting??? ;)
Here they are!
Ocean Wonders Activity Mat
Graco Pooh carseat

Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
Just something you want to be sure of - ask the lady if the carseat was ever in a carcrash - even without baby in it. Once the seat's been in a crash it's not safe anymore.
You'll just want to be sure!
Looks like a good deal otherwise!
Wow - that is exciting - love it when you get GREAT Deals like that!!!! :)
Post a Comment