So, I went to my 26 week appointment on Monday. The glucose screening wasn't as bad as I thought, I just hate getting blood drawn! I have acquired a lovely bruise from that! My weight, well, let's just say the extra candy and sweets haven't helped much! It's not horrible, but my doctor told me to be careful about gaining so much in a month. Thanks Doc, that makes me feel really good about myself, especially coming from a man! haha. It's not horrible, and the nurse said I'm all belly, but gosh, where does this extra weight go? My belly isn't that huge! ;(
Now I am eating healthier and actually exercising, which , I know, I know, I should've been doing all along, I just was afraid of exercising too much because of the complications we had the first part of the pregnancy.
So, teeny baby's heart rate is still waaay up there around 150 or so. Healthy little bugger!
Next appt at 30 weeks is my last 4 week appt, then it will be every other week! How exciting! Here's a picture of the birthing room at the hospital I am delivering at!
Have a good week!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


4 comments:
Wow - that hardly looks hospitalish (that my own word)!! I am so glad you and the baby are doing well!!
My next appt. is in 3 weeks and that is when I get to drink the lovely orange stuff. :) The time sure is flying by fast! Our car seat just came today... I guess that is a very important piece of equipment to have, seeing as they won't let you leave the hospital without one! :) Your pregnancy pictures look GREAT by the way!
So exciting!!! The most exciting moment was going into labor and having that baby. Seeing the picture of the room got me excited to see my baby.. :-)
That labor & delivery room looks very nice!
Sorry about the weight gain. I gained 40 lbs. with Caleb and it was not fun taking it off.
Can you believe that it's November already? Yay! The time is flying by.
Post a Comment