It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain
Spring is upon us! I'm hearing the birds outside my window and it sounds like they know it is too. There's something about Spring that puts you in a lighter mood, a spring in your step, a smile on your face. Winter can't go on forever, Spring has and always will follow it. It's the same with our lives, there are bound to be some "winters", but after a season, the snow melts and new things spring up. (No pun intended) ;)
We're still holding back on church (at least I am) until after my sweet baby is over his cold. It's hard being 2 1/2 months old and having to deal with a stuffy nose and cough, poor baby. He woke up this morning still sounding congested. It's been a week, and last week at his appointment I was told it could last for a few weeks. Maybe today Dave and I will take him on a walk in the neighborhood. It's supposed to be 73 today, maybe this weather will do him some good! Dave is going to have some explaining to do in church because we're not there, there's a bunch of sweet old ladies in our church who are aching to hold him!
I keep checking on both my guys, Dave is laying on the couch with Garrett on his chest. It's so cute, especially since Garrett looks so much like Dave. Where is my camera when I need it?? ;)
I am off to make a cup of coffee and wake my husband for church. Happy Spring everyone!!
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


1 comments:
Hello! It is very nice to "meet" you LOL. We also suffered a couple of losses before our wonderful Noah came along. We had one at 4-5 weeks and then lost our second at 12 weeks. But we asked for a healthy baby and God answered us with the most precious boy.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
Post a Comment