My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Pics!







I'll have to post in a few blogs, it won't let me upload all 24 poses! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...he's so cute!!!:)

. said...

He is so sweet! I thought he looked just like Dave, but now I see you in him :) Cute as ever!! Please post the rest... cause they change so quickly in the next 3 months!

Lydsi said...

Those are precious Rach! He is getting big and he's real cute!! Miss you and I hope we get to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

The last one is TOO precious! He looks just like Dave! Aw Rae Rae our little guy is growing up slowly but surely!

Bethany Struthers said...

I love his little sweater vest! He is precious! Love you and miss you so much!