
Well, I have finally gotten around to posting again. It's hard with a three month old to really get in a good post...so little time!
Garrett is three months old already, I can't believe it! The time has flown by. I had to put the last of the preemie clothes a few weeks ago and now I am noticing the newborn clothes are looking tighter! Those little legs are not skinny anymore, they're little chunky legs with rolls! So cute. He eats a bottle every two hours like clockwork but at night is sleeping a good stretch, eating, and then sleeping another good stretch. I am so glad! I am finally not feeling exhausted anymore. Before I had Garrett I never could understand how someone could fall asleep sitting up, but now I can because I have...!
He is such a sweet boy though. He laughs and talks now, smiles big, big smiles, and loves playing with his toys, especially the hanging ones. His hair is still red, and eyes are definitely going to stay blue or turn green. His hair is still long on the top and short on the sides! haha.
Tomorrow is his Easter/Three month picture. I am going to try to see if they can put them on a picture CD. He is wearing the cutest outfit. His Aunt Ashley (Dave's Step-sister) bought it for him. It has a button up shirt, pants and sweater vest to match! Dave and I are hoping he will be in a good mood for his picture, otherwise we're going to have a hard time coaxing him into give us a smile!
Movie & pizza night tomorrow with my two guys, we're watching Marley and Me...;)
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


3 comments:
Awe...it sounds like you are all doing so well. We are so happy for you!! :)
Hey!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to be done with this pregnancy. I may be done earlier than I thought. I'll blog about it now, but I am having a tough time right now. Gosh i forgot about that Stacie Orrico Cd!! Wow!! Flashback! Love ya!
YES! It's so good to finally hear from you again! He looks great! I can't wait to see his pictures! WARNING: Marley and Me made me cry like a BABY! Brian had to tell me to go into the bathroom and "collect myself"
Post a Comment