My sweet miracle baby

My sweet miracle baby
God always keeps his promises!
" A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"-Carl Sandburg

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Daddy & Mama

I haven't been on for awhile, but this is my Mother/Father's Day post to two very special people in my life...


Mama,
Thank you for being my best friend, someone I can always talk to and someone who knows me better than I know myself. You are what I aspire to be like in raising my babies, you did so well with us kids. Thank you for always believing in me like Daddy did, always loving and full of wisdom. You are so beautiful, inside and out.You are so special to me and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love you so much! Your Rachel Anne

Daddy,
I love you so very much! Thank you for always telling me how pretty I am, always having faith in me even when I didn't in myself. Thank you for praying with me to accept Jesus in my heart and baptizing me. You always showed me how much I meant to you, always giving hugs and kisses. I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy. I love you with all my heart! Always, your little girl



0 comments: