

Well, I know this is a much needed blog update, I have been so busy with the day-to-day taking care of an almost 8 month old! (I can hardly believe it) My sweet boy is learning more and more new things, his newest is spitting his veggies out on Mama and making a mess in the process. He also loves taking his bib off, so I'm going to have to invest in snap bibs so he can't pull them off!
He is doing rolling over both ways, sitting up (still more supported, but can on his own) and almost crawling. He is getting more and more personality everyday. We are big on routines around the Tibbs household and Garrett thrives on them. He takes his naps in his nice new crib (which we had to buy another one because his old one was recalled) and eats solid food and bottles like clockwork, around the same time everyday.
We are starting a new school year in a couple of weeks and getting all geared up for that as well. Dave is starting a new college and we are excited. Almost everything he did at the college before this one transferred..what an answer to prayer! We are still praying about big decisions that are to come, but know that God is going to show us in his timing, and NOT ours. That's hard for me, since it makes me nervous not knowing what God is going to do or how it will all work out, but faith is all apart of this christian walk. I don't have to know what is going to happen before I'll trust him. I trust him and in doing so he'll show us where to go.
Other things...I cut 10 INCHES off the length of my hair! Such a change but its so cute and easier to manage. I haven't cut it so short in many years, so it was a shock. I am also blonde again, and I love it!
More to come.........
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
welcome back to blogland... hope you had a great vacation, and I love your hair... did you get to donate those long locks?
You look adorable, Rachel!!!:) So glad you guys are doing well - think of you often!! :)
Post a Comment