I am going to be revamping the blog asap. I understand I haven't been very good about blogging, mainly because of a little person who takes up the majority of my time since he started crawling and now standing up and walking! eek! Keep checking back to see the changes! I should put one of those blinkies on this website that say UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
My sweet boy is almost 10 months old! I cannot believe it! I am thinking of what I am going to do for his first birthday. I thought of doing Sesame Street, but he has never watched the show, so I thought since he LOVES all the Pooh stuff in his room, I would give him a Pooh party! I am going to make his first birthday cake too! I'm going to be checking out Michaels and making sure I clip every 40-50 % off coupon between now and his birthday in January! This should be fun! I'll take a picture of the cake to show you how it turned out!
Here's a video of my sweet boy in action!
More later....
Henry: 12 Months
11 years ago


2 comments:
Wow...10 months already!! Time sure does fly.
Your birthday party planning sounds like lots of fun!! :)
I can't believe that he is 10 months already!! Have a great time planning his 1st birthday.
I loved the video of him. So cute!
Post a Comment